We have a pretty simple approach to data protection and privacy. We collect as little information as we need to operate or improve the services of zoe solutions and we will never ever sell or give away any of your private information for free.
Information we collect about you
Information provided by you
- When you register any kind of zoe solutions account, you will need to provide your email address, your real name, your organization’s name, address and payment information.
- You will provide certain personal data if you contact us by email, use any of the forms on the website, or contact us by mail or other offline means.
- If you participate in any survey or provide us with suggestions you will provide certain personal data.
- You may provide personal data when you write a comment or contribute to discussions.
Information we collect automatically
Like most websites we may collect certain information automatically through the use of web analytics services. A web browser, or just browser, is an application for accessing information on the World Wide Web or generally of HTML documents (e.g. Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Edge etc.). This includes the Internet Protocol (IP) address, your device type, browser type, operating system and language settings, information collected through cookies and similar technology (e.g. logon times), the time, frequency and duration of your visits and any search terms that you may enter on the website.
How we use your information
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- to operate and to maintain services of zoe solutions as well as to improve your user experience
- to seek your participation in surveys and to conduct and analyse the results of those surveys if you choose to participate
- to provide you with technical support
- to respond to you about any comment or enquiry you have submitted
- to prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of our terms of service or applicable law
- Your email address will be used to send you service updates and notifications regarding your account and newsletters or marketing messages from zoe solutions or its partners.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your machine to help the site provide a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this website and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Third party privacy policies
We use different services to enrich the user experience, enable sharing to social networks or help us to improve the overall user experience. All these services have their own privacy statements that we want to list here:
Data Privacy Declaration for the Use of Facebook Plugins (“Like” button)
This website uses several plug-ins from Facebook, Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. You can identify these plug-ins either by the blue “F” of Facebook or the fact that this plug-in is marked with the word “Facebook”. When our website is viewed, a connection is made to the servers of Facebook and data is transmitted via this plug-in. On one hand, the information that you see is directly transferred from servers to your browser and displayed there; on the other, information about your visit to our website is sent to Facebook. If you are logged into Facebook, the information transmitted can be allocated directly to your account. During interaction with the plug-in functions, such as pressing the “Like” button, this information is sent directly from your browser to Facebook and stored there. Further processing of this information lies with Facebook; please refer to the privacy statement of Facebook for the relevant conditions and setting options. If you want to avoid personal data being sent to Facebook, then log out from Facebook before you visit our website. You can find more information about the data policy of Facebook at www.facebook.com/policy.php.
Data Privacy Declaration for the Use of Twitter
Functions of the Twitter service are integrated in our site. These functions are being offered by Twitter, Inc. (795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA). The use of Twitter and the “Re-Tweet” function links the websites you visit with your Twitter account and makes this information available to other users. Data is transferred to Twitter in the process. We wish to make you aware that we as a provider of the pages have no knowledge of the content of the transferred data or of its use by Twitter. You can find more information about the data privacy declaration of Twitter at twitter.com/privacy. You can change your data privacy settings at Twitter in the account settings at twitter.com/account/settings.
Last changed: 2018-04-30